- What we are looking for
- We like things edgy, experimental (be it in language or form), surreal, magic-real, speculative, avant-garde. In short anything out of the box.
- We don’t believe in any singular genre. We prefer genre-bending on your face outlaw literature that will fry up the neurons!
- We have a soft spot for literature which makes a staunch stand on politics. And by politics, we mean the politics regarding the rights of the 99%, not the other way round. Though, we must admit socialist realism doesn’t excite us that much.
- We would like to cover the complete spectrum. Writers from the third world countries, writers of color, women and queer writers, writers from under- represented groups are our priority.
- What we accept
2. For flash fiction and poetry submit 3-10 original pieces.
3.We have a dedicated graphics section. We feature artworks, comic strips, graphic poetry (another favorite of ours!). Send up to 5 original artwork pieces, preferably on a single theme and a title.
4. We accept translations too! In fact, translations are one of our main motivations. For translations, please attach a short bio of the author who is being translated. A picture is greatly preferred.
5. We are not very keen on simultaneous submissions although we accept already published pieces.
6. Currently, we do not feature any author bios. But we can include a link to your website, personal blog or social media handle.
- How we accept
- All submissions should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word ‘Submission’ followed by your name in the subject.
- You can very well send us Word documents, but we would prefer if you paste your writings on the main mail body. (Yes, we’re lazy like that!)
- Please do not use any fancy fonts. We prefer Times New Roman.
- Artworks should be in JPEG format.
- When we accept
- What we pay
For any other query, kindly drop us a mail.
We don’t bite!